Ordereze is an online services and marketing platform specific to restaurant industry. Our platform provides the marketing tools to promote restaurants directly to consumers in a cost effective manner. Our main software suite includes customizable and configurable web sites for our clients and software to monitor and run all tasks related to a restaurant. This platform is used by thousands of businesses throughout the U.S. and Canada.
As part of company’s expansion we have expanded our development team in Greece and more precisely in Thessaloniki. In order to provide even more advanced applications and responsive websites we are looking for an experienced front end developer to keep the quality of the end result at a very high level.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Code using the latest technologies like React, Redux, Lodash, Webpack and many more
- Build elegant, highly responsive front-end interfaces, and continuously optimize for the best user experience
- Work in a team of talented engineers learning as much as you can and having fun while doing it
- Confidence on developing modern single page applications using tools such us React and Webpack etc.
- Familiar with TDD processes
- Good understanding of the DOM
- Familiar with CSS precompilers such us SASS, LESS
- Understanding the Node.js tooling
- Familiar with Responsive Design principles using Bootstrap or CSS flex
- Have worked with at least one source control system like Git
- Self-motivated and self-managed
- A passion for creating amazing experiences and change people lives
- The willingness to participate in code reviews and the passion to always improve your code skills
Nice to have
- Proven working experience in React, Angular or any other modern js framework
- Have worked with ASP.NET MVC application before
- Familiar with Agile methodologies and SCRUM particularly
- Strong English communication skills
We offer an outstanding benefits package, including
- A very competitive salary, depending on your experience
- Free lunch from a professional chef is being served in our restaurant every day
- We will keep your skills up to date with various online training courses and conferences
- Free physiotherapy sessions with a professional doctor
- Our office provides a play room, a library and various video games
- The potential to grow your skills in an international environment
Please reply to this position with an English CV and possible live examples of your work or Github account.